Avondale Chiropractic Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our practice. We are delighted that you have decided to put your care in our hands and hope that the following points will give you a clear idea of how we work:-
- Our goal is to improve your overall wellbeing by maximising the way your body functions with McTimoney chiropractic or massage treatments. We want to give you the best of care each time you visit and if you have any suggestions for improvement, please do let us know.
- If at any time you have questions concerning your treatment or general well-being, just ask. We do need you to keep us informed of any changes in your health, e.g. accidents, operations or illnesses that occur in between treatments.
- Your personal records are kept safely under conditions of safest confidentiality as is any information you impart to us.
Information may be shared between practitioners within Avondale Chiropractic only if you have agreed to this and with the sole aim of improving your care.
- Please remember that you may experience reactions to treatment as explained at the outset. If you are worried at all, please contact us by mobile and we will speak to you as soon as we can.
- Your appointment time is carefully scheduled to allow time for your treatment in a relaxed way.
Your appointments are very important to me and I understand that sometimes scheduled adjustments are necessary; therefore, I respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, I miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on my waiting list miss the opportunity to receive treatments. I understand that emergencies happen, and discretion will be employed.
All cancellations must be received at least 24 hours before your treatment in order to avoid being charged for your appointment . Clients who do not cancel with 24 hours notice will be charged for the cancelled session.
No shows are not eligible for the free cancellation.
There is a charge of 100% of the session fee if you give less than 24 hours notice or if you fail to attend an appointment without any prior notice.
If you need to cancel a session, please call: 07870235819
Should you need emergency care out of hours, please phone 07870235819 and I will do my best to talk to you or see you if necessary.
If you are not satisfied with any aspects of your care, you are encouraged to discuss these with your chiropractor.
If for any reason you would like to discuss matters with someone other than your chiropractor, then please speak to our professional association, The McTimoney Chiropractic Association (MCA) on 01491 829211.
The MCA will be happy to advise you further, including information regarding your right to contact the General Chiropractic Council (GCC).